Assessment Safety LeaderDescription
The Safety Leader assessment contains:
- An indicator of the applicant's potential to demonstrate the key skills that generally lead to success in this position, namely:
- Learning Ability
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Ability to Organize and Coordinate Work
- Ability to Control Work
- Engaging Leadership
- Stress Management
- Focus on Results
- A rating of the degree to which the candidate's results match the expected profile, based on all the distinctive competencies.
- An indicator of the probability that a candidate will exhibit safe behaviour: compliance with rules, vigilance, caution, strength under pressure, emotional control and openness to training.
- An overall safety score with an average of six safety indicators.
- A section on risk factors for performance presenting the main ways in which the individual is likely to behave when under pressure.
Preparing an internal candidate for a team leader position? Read about our Safety Leader in Development
Tools: 1 cognitive test, 1 online in-basket, 4 personality inventories
Self-interpretable report available instantly in English, French and Spanish Suggested questions for use during the recruitment interview based on the assessment results, when elements require further details.
Advice on integration that will help you provide the conditions for successful hiring.*Now available – A candidate report can be provided.
Ask a candidate to complete an assessment. Once that person completes the tests and questionnaires you will automatically receive an integrated report by email. It clearly presents results allowing you to see at a glance whether a candidate’s profile fits with a position by giving you a clear picture of the skills of the person assessed.
Analyze the assessment report and make the right choice based on reliable precise scientific results.
Receive suggestions for interview questions and efforts to help integrate successful candidates to their new position.
D-TECK set itself the challenge of making the science of assessment universally available to companies that want to work autonomously… no exceptions. So we had to find a way to provide a complete precise and reliable assessment at a lower cost. The solution? We replicated the judgement of skill and performance assessment experts using mathematical algorithms.
→ We started by analyzing critical skills for each position using the scientific literature.
→ Then we combined HR analytics and big data to create mathematical algorithms.