Business Development Director | Toronto
Business Development Director,
Job opportunity at D-TECK
Position: Business Development Director
Location: Toronto – Currently 100% teleworking
Full-time position, 40 hours/week, flexible schedule
Start date: As soon as possible
What we offer
Located in Toronto, D-TECK offers a stimulating, flexible work environment, a work team focused on respect, communication and innovation, a competitive compensation package and a full range of benefits.
To achieve its ambitious growth objectives, D-TECK, a Humance subsidiary, is seeking a Business Development Director. Reporting to the Talent Assessment & Onboarding Partner and working with the D-TECK Business Leader and the Managing Director from our parent company in Toronto, the successful candidate will identify and develop new target markets and strategies. He or she will be responsible for achieving sales objectives.
- At least 10 years’ experience in sales. Experience in technology solutions sales an asset.
- Title of CHRP or CIRC an asset.
- Experience on a human resources team.
- Extensive knowledge of information technology and ability to learn on a range of computer platforms.
- Excellent techniques for negotiation and influence.
- Ability to identify and analyze sales opportunities; ability to identify and solve clients’ problems.
- Solid listening skills and verbal and written communication.
- Outstanding client acumen.
- Openness to change and ability to contribute to different teams.
- Available for business travel.
Who we are
D-TECK is a dynamic company that markets a vast range of online psychometric tests and HR technologies. Our innovative approach and our use of artificial intelligence to assess competencies has propelled the company to the status of a major national leader. As a member of Humance, we are proud to be the Canadian leader in brokerage and distribution of independently administered psychometric assessment solutions for business.
Are you interested in joining a passionate, smart, bright, agile and highly collaborative team?
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.