Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Job opportunity at D-TECK
Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: Montréal, Saint-Henri – Currently 100% teleworking
Full-time position, 40 hours/week, flexible schedule
Start date: As soon as possible
Who we are
D-TECK, Humance’s subsidiary, is a young, dynamic company made up of 17 passionate people who offer a wide range of online psychometric tests. With our innovative approach and use of artificial intelligence for skills assessment, we reproduce the judgment of organizational psychologists and other skills assessment experts to help business leaders make informed, data-driven HR decisions self-sufficiently. D-TECK democratizes access to occupational psychology by bringing together psychometric tools and technology.
We aspire to rank among international leaders. We are proud to be at the forefront in Canada in distributing self-administered psychometric assessment solutions to help businesses better select and develop their employees.
What we offer
D-TECK offers a stimulating, flexible work environment, a team focused on respect, communication and innovation, a competitive salary, and a full range of benefits.
We are looking for versatile, motivated people to grow the company, people who are interested in tackling new challenges as opportunities arise.
Reporting to the technology leader and working with the software engineering team, the full stack developer is responsible for developing and maintaining D-TECK’s software systems and ensuring best practices in programming, and platform, dashboard, and website development. The successful candidate will work with the team of organizational psychology experts in implementing the best software solutions from the D-TECK business plan.
Experience and skills
- Proven experience in our main programming languages:
- Front End: ReactJs
- Knowledge of SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (Google Datastore) databases
- Knowledge of cloud native architecture (Docker, Kubernetes, API gateways)
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD pipeline)
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of software design and API implementation
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Comfortable working with product experts
- Able to analyze and solve complex problems
- Rigorous and results driven
- Able to participate in the ongoing evolution of the organization
- Sound organizational skills and priority management
- Highly self-sufficient
- Intellectually curious
- Able to maintain positive relationships; an effective communicator
- Motivated, with a desire to excel
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) to the following email address: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.