Assessment People and Property ProtectionDescription
The People and Property Protection assessment contains:
- An indicator of the applicant's potential to demonstrate the key skills that generally lead to success in this position, namely:
- Reasoning Skills
- Depth of Analysis
- Conflict Management
- Compliance with Rules
- Sense of Responsibility
- Stress Management
- Consideration for Clients and Citizens
- A rating of the degree to which the candidate's results match the expected profile, based on all the distinctive competencies.
- An overall safety score indicating the individual’s tendency to adopt safe behaviour in the workplace.
- A section on risk factors for performance presenting the main ways in which the individual is likely to behave when under pressure.
Assessment People and Property ProtectionInclus
Tools: 1 cognitive test, 4 personality inventories
Self-interpretable report available instantly in English, French and Spanish
Suggested questions for use during the recruitment interview based on the assessment results, when elements require further details.
Advice on integration that will help you provide the conditions for successful hiring.*Now available – A candidate report can be provided.
Ask a candidate to complete an assessment. Once that person completes the tests and questionnaires you will automatically receive an integrated report by email. It clearly presents results allowing you to see at a glance whether a candidate’s profile fits with a position by giving you a clear picture of the skills of the person assessed.
Analyze the assessment report and make the right choice based on reliable precise scientific results.
Receive suggestions for interview questions and efforts to help integrate successful candidates to their new position.
D-TECK set itself the challenge of making the science of assessment universally available to companies that want to work autonomously… no exceptions. So we had to find a way to provide a complete precise and reliable assessment at a lower cost. The solution? We replicated the judgement of skill and performance assessment experts using mathematical algorithms.
→ We started by analyzing critical skills for each position using the scientific literature.
→ Then we combined HR analytics and big data to create mathematical algorithms.