For a job involving project management or coordination responsibilities within a matrix-based approach.
E.g. project manager, project lead, etc.
- An indicator of the applicant's potential to demonstrate the key skills that generally lead to success in a project management, namely:
- Abstract Reasoning Skills
- Know How to Control
- Stress Management
- Consideration for Clients
- Results Orientation
- Know How to Organize and Coordinate
- An overall score indicating the fit between the individual's results and the expected profile, based on all of the key skills.
- Advice on integration that will help you provide the conditions for successful hiring.
- Suggested questions for use during the recruitment interview based on the assessment results, when elements require further details.
- Report available instantly, and also in English and French
- Online assessment in about 140 minutes using five tools (one cognitive test, one situational judgement test, and three personality inventories)
- Please contact us to inquire about our volume discount