SENIOR MANAGEMENT IN DEVELOPMENT AssessmentDescription
The senior management assessment contains:
- An indicator of the applicant's potential to demonstrate the key skills that generally lead to success in this position, namely:
- Abstract Reasoning Skills
- Conceptual Thinking
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Talent Development
- Motivational Leadership
- Client Focus
- Business Partnerships
- Stress Management
- A section on risk factors for performance presenting the main ways in which the individual is likely to behave when under pressure.
- A section on strengths and weaknesses of approaches to decision making and problem solving used by the individual assessed.
- Results from 10 levers of development.
SENIOR MANAGEMENT IN DEVELOPMENT AssessmentInclus
Tools: 2 cognitive tests, 1 online in-basket, 4 personality inventories, 1 development readiness questionnaire
Self-interpretable report available instantly in English, French and Spanish
Action priorities and development advice to help establish conditions for a successful development process.
Ask a candidate to complete an assessment. Once that person completes the tests and questionnaires you will automatically receive an integrated report by email. It clearly presents results allowing you to see at a glance whether a candidate’s profile fits with a position by giving you a clear picture of the skills of the person assessed.
Analyze the assessment report and make the right choice based on reliable precise scientific results.
Receive suggestions for interview questions and efforts to help integrate successful candidates to their new position.
D-TECK set itself the challenge of making the science of assessment universally available to companies that want to work autonomously… no exceptions. So we had to find a way to provide a complete precise and reliable assessment at a lower cost. The solution? We replicated the judgement of skill and performance assessment experts using mathematical algorithms.
→ We started by analyzing critical skills for each position using the scientific literature.
→ Then we combined HR analytics and big data to create mathematical algorithms.