For a job involving coordination or supervision of a team of employees.
E.g. supervisor, foreman, team leader, coordinator, etc.
- An indicator of the applicant's potential to demonstrate the key skills that generally lead to success in a team leader position, namely:
- Learning Ability
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Know How to Organize and Coordinate
- Know How to Control
- Know How to Mobilize
- Stress Management
- Results Orientation
- A rating of the degree to which the candidate's results match the expected profile, based on all the distinctive competencies.
- A section on risk factors for performance presenting the main ways in which the individual is likely to behave when under pressure.
- Advice on integration that will help you provide the conditions for successful hiring.
- Suggested questions for use during the recruitment interview based on the assessment results, when elements require further details.
- Report available instantly, and also in English and French
- Online assessment in about 110 minutes using five tools (one cognitive test, one situational judgement test, and three personality inventories)
- Please contact us to inquire about our volume discount