Team Leader in Development Integrated Online SolutionDescription
For a job involving coordination or supervision of a team of employees.
E.g. supervisor, foreman, team leader and coordinator etc. This report is complemented by additional information to help you maximize the individual's developmental potential once on the job.
- An indicator of the applicant's potential to demonstrate the key skills that generally lead to success in a team leader position, namely:
- Learning Ability
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Know How to Organize and Coordinate
- Know How to Control
- Know How to Mobilize
- Stress Management
- Results Orientation
- A rating of the degree to which the candidate's results match the expected profile, based on all the distinctive competencies.
- A section on risk factors for performance presenting the main ways in which the individual is likely to behave when under pressure.
- Results from two different development accelerators.
- Action priorities and development advice to help establish conditions for a successful development process.
- Report available instantly, and also in English and French
- Online assessment in about 160 minutes using seven tools (one cognitive test, one situational judgement test, four personality inventories, and one development readiness questionnaire)
- Please contact us to inquire about our volume discount
Team Leader in Development Integrated Online SolutionInclus
Ask a candidate to complete an assessment. Once that person completes the tests and questionnaires you will automatically receive an integrated report by email. It clearly presents results allowing you to see at a glance whether a candidate’s profile fits with a position by giving you a clear picture of the skills of the person assessed.
Analyze the assessment report and make the right choice based on reliable precise scientific results.
Receive suggestions for interview questions and efforts to help integrate successful candidates to their new position.
D-TECK set itself the challenge of making the science of assessment universally available to companies that want to work autonomously… no exceptions. So we had to find a way to provide a complete precise and reliable assessment at a lower cost. The solution? We replicated the judgement of skill and performance assessment experts using mathematical algorithms.
→ We started by analyzing critical skills for each position using the scientific literature.
→ Then we combined HR analytics and big data to create mathematical algorithms.
Click on the link below to view what you will get once the participant completes the psychometric tests.